Monday, September 1, 2014

Presenting at TechEd Barcelona 2014 - Windows Azure Pack

Hi everyone.
I just want to inform you that I will be presenting at TechEd in Barcelona in October.
This is truly an honor and I am really looking forward to meet my friends from all around the globe.

I have one session that is titled “Planning and Designing Management Stamps for Windows Azure Pack”.



This session will indeed focus on the underlying stamp that we turn into a resource provider for the VM Cloud in Azure Pack.
Throughout the entire session, I will share best practices, things you would like to know and also things you should already know.
This is where you will get the inside tips on how to design and build a management stamp to serve cloud computing with WAP, designed to scale and be fault tolerant.
In essence, I will be explaining and demonstrating my bread and butter and what I have done the last 12 months.

I really hope to see you there and if you have any questions upfront and would like to have answered during the session, please let me know.





No comments: